Try a Free 3 Day Gym pass
WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN
In today’s hectic world, it’s easy to see why people are gaining weight and living unhealthy lifestyles. After all, we sit all day, we are stressed to the max, and let’s not even start on portion sizes.
But, did you know that:
- 64% of Canadians adults over the age of 18 are overweight or obese
- 50% do not meet the Canadian Physical Activity recommendations to exercise 150 minutes per week
- 10% will develop type 2 diabetes during their lifetimes
Scary isn’t it?
Why is this happening?
- It’s not complicated! We eat too much food.
- Portion sizes are out of control.
- We choose convenient fast-foods and packaged products.
- We are stressed to the max.
- We sit all day.
- Previous generations were healthier because they ate reasonable portions at home and walked more.
How Nutrition Coaching Works
- You know what you should be doing, but it’s very hard to stick to healthy habits.
- You need special skills to be healthy in today’s super-sized, sedentary environment.
- I will teach you how to plan and strategize to live a healthy life!
A MESSAGE FROM Coach Chad
“By providing you with a healthy eating lifestyle, you will feel more energized and productive not only when exercising but also in your daily routine. Nutrition and exercise synergize to improve your overall health. These benefits lead to being happier and more successful.”
We have put together a quick list of some of most frequently asked questions but should there be a question not listed, please feel free to reach out to us via our contact info above and we will be happy to answer it for you.
What is a nutrition coach?
A nutritional coach is someone who will not only offer tips and guidance on how to effectively lose weight or gain mass, but also provide you with the support you need to stick with it. If you feel like you just don’t know where to start when it comes to eating healthy or you just can’t seem to figure out what’s not working, then a nutritional coach may be just what you are looking for.
What is the difference between a dietitian and a nutrition coach?
When embarking on your journey to health and wellbeing, it’s important to understand the difference between a dietitian and a nutrition coach.
So let’s take a look at the qualifications and skills of a dietitian vs nutrition coach…
A dietitian is a qualified health professional who has university qualifications and has undergone a period of practical training in hospital and community settings. They can provide advice and guidance relating to your diet.
Nutrition Coaches like Chad on the other hand, are trained, experienced, and skilled in nutrition. They are able to offer advice on a healthy diet, the benefits of a balanced diet, meal planning, following a healthy lifestyle, and much more.
What does a nutrition coach cost?
We have programs starting at $99 per month. Our programs are designed to be personalized to you.
“Exceptional in every way. Inclusive.
Great owners and staff“
“I spend a lot of time there working out and chatting with the staff and the other members. With their help I’m changing my life for the better. Thank you SO much to the staff for all that you do.“
Gym STAFF H0urs
Monday-Friday: 8am – 8pm
Saturday: 8am – 5pm
Sunday: 8am – 5pm